Whether you’re new to the publishing world or more than a few books into the industry, sometimes you just need someone to tell you where you’re going wrong or going right.
You might have questions like:
- Where am I wasting my time?
- Are my covers to market?
- What kind of a plan do I need to start making money?
- How do I plan when I can’t even find time to sleep?
- What do I need to do for a release?
- What do I do to make my backlist do something?
- My ad spend is so high and my return isn’t all it’s pretending to be, how do I fix that?
- My newsletters are little more than a cry for help, what do I do?
- And more!
Admit it, you’ve bemoaned the lack of directions for this crazy world on more than one income-down day.
Well, take the reins and sign up for coaching with Bonnie. With detailed plans and systems in place, Bonnie can teach you how to take your hobby to a side hustle or a career.
With high five-digits/month in book revenue, the majority of Bonnie’s income stems from the sales of her fiction books. She knows what it takes to sell fiction. Her methods are tried and true on almost all of her 14 pen names (Let’s not talk about that one pen name that is in timeout. What a brat!) Essentially, you’re getting help from someone who has been there, time and again.
How well you do depends on how much you’re willing to do and what you’re willing to set aside in your assumptions.
For a one time payment of $1500, you’ll get 6 weeks of weekly calls, plans, action steps, marketing plans, and more blunt advice than you’ll know what to do with. Every week has specific goals and topics that all build on each other to create a how-to rock your business. Productivity and financial tips will be included because with 6 kids, Bonnie has that down to a science!
Email Fyi@FindingYourIndie.com to grab your slot!